Thursday, March 16, 2006


When I first get up I'm not always ready to tackle the world. So some mornings Mommy gives me my morning wakeup drink, I grab my EllyNap and just chill out in my arm chair. Mommy & Daddy gave it to me for my first birthday and it works for me, you know?.

Can you keep a secret? Yesterday Mommy spotted me walking down the hall carrying Daddy's slipper. It's the first time anyone's seen me walking on my own! Let's keep it between you and me, okay? I'll let you know when it's okay to tell everyone else.

Photo by Mommy.
© 2006 TEKfoto - Click In Photo to Enlarge

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are, our little angel with attitude!!!!! You are a piece of work Gracie.

Anonymous said...

See Gracie. See Gracie walk. See Gracie walk fast. See Gracie run. See Mommy run. Run Mommy run. See Daddy run. Run Daddy run. See Gracie laugh.

Anonymous said...

Gracie, you are a laugh a minute.
No stress for you in that picture.
I love you.

Tasha said...

You look so comfortable in your nice new chair. A great place to rest after taking a few steps I bet!!!