Monday, February 21, 2005

Hey, World. Look At Me.

Hello World. Mommy and Daddy are introducing me, Grace Elizabeth, to the whole world today. My vital statistics, so far, are, weight 3 pounds 6 ounces, 14 and 1/2 inches tall, born at 4:20 AM, Monday, February 21, 2005 at Exeter Hospital in Exeter, New Hampshire. I haven't decided on hair or eye color just yet.

I'm just starting out, so please bear with me while I learn all the wonderful things I need to know to enjoy life. I have to grow into it and I'm anxious to start. In fact, I couldn't wait until April for my first official appointment. I heard Mommy was supposed to have a surprise shower soon, so I thought I'd come early and be an even bigger surprise. And, of course, I wanted to be here to help welcome spring.

I'll be posing for pictures on a regular basis, but I'll try to make sure only the ones I personally like appear here. Hope you enjoy seeing them. Click on my site as often as you like and be sure to post any comments you'd like so we can chat via the web.

See you again soon I hope.

Love,
Gracie

No comments: